March 2013 we were very pleased to announce the completion of our new indoor arena!! After the much anticipated wait we have built a beautiful indoor arena. The indoor arena is 72' X 200 with a wood frame structure, tin sides, large bright windows to all allow the sun in, insulated roof to keep the arena warm and quiet, 7 new stalls, dutch doors, and angled kick boards for horse/rider saftey. Its a beautiful large arena that we enjoy year round. Staying warm in the winter and cool in the summer it is the perfect space for training our horses and rider.
Pictures from around the farm...
- Beautiful Indoor Arena post frame construction, insulated roof and lots of natural light the riding area measures 72' x 182ft and features exceptional fibre footing to aid in reducing dust, and impact to the horse lower limbs and provides excellent cushion and traction.
- 2 Outdoor Sand Rings. One dedicated for dressage and set up with competition quality dressage ring and letters. Second sand ring brand new large dedicated show jumping ring measures 140' x 200' with lovely new show jumps and fillers.
- 2 Well ventilated barns with a total of 20 Stalls with rubber mat flooring
- Heated Tack room with individual lockers and Hot water available in our Heritage Bank Barn. Extra large lockers for boarder with horses stabled in the arena.
- Safe post and rail fencing with a second safety fence around the premiter of the entire property
- 8 large turn out fields and 4 individual paddocks
- Wide track to ride on that goes around the permitter of our 24 acre farm great for conditioning or cooling out new for 2015 additional optional hill for condition on our path.
- 5+ Acre Cross Country Field equipped with variety of fences including; introductory jumps , corer, narrows, chevrons, roll tops, ditch a water complex equipped with banks, drops, steps, Jumps from Pre-Entry to Preliminary
- Shelters and heated water for outdoor horses
- Covered 3 season outdoor wash stall