March 2013 we were very pleased to announce the building of our new facilites!! After the much anticipated wait we have built a beautiful indoor arena. The indoor arena is 72' X 200 with a wood frame structure, tin sides, large bright windows to all allow the sun in, insulated roof to keep the arena warm and quiet, 7 new stalls, dutch doors, and angled kick boards for horse/rider saftey. Its a beautiful large arena that we will be sure to enjoy year round!
- Well ventilated barns with a total of 20 Stalls with rubber mats
- Heated Tack room with individual lockers
- Beautiful post and rail fencing with a second safety fence around the premiter of the entire property
- 8 large turn out fields and 4 individual paddocks
- Wide track to ride on that goes around the permitter of our 24 acre farm great for conditioning or cooling out
- 5+ Acre Jumping and Galloping Field equipped with stadium fences and x-country fences including a water complex equipped with banks, drops, steps and ditches.
- Shelters and heated water for outdoor horses
- Lit & Well drained sand ring with wonderful red sand footing including adjustable dressage ring around the perimiter of the sand ring
- Lots of nice schooling and show jumps including fillers
- Covered 3 season outdoor wash stall
Photo Courtsey of Dave Furney