March 2013 we were very pleased to announce the completion of our new indoor arena!! After the much anticipated wait we have built a beautiful indoor arena. The indoor arena is 72' X 200 with a wood frame structure, tin sides, large bright windows to all allow the sun in, insulated roof to keep the arena warm and quiet, 7 new stalls, dutch doors, and angled kick boards for horse/rider saftey. Its a beautiful large arena that we enjoy year round. Staying warm in the winter and cool in the summer it is the perfect space for training our horses and rider.
Pictures from around the farm...
- Well ventilated barns with a total of 20 Stalls with rubber mat flooring
- Heated Tack room with individual lockers
- Hot water in our Bank Barn
- Beautiful post and rail fencing with a second safety fence around the premiter of the entire property
- 8 large turn out fields and 4 individual paddocks
- Wide track to ride on that goes around the permitter of our 24 acre farm great for conditioning or cooling out new for 2015 additional optional hill for condition on our path.
- 5+ Acre Cross Country Field equipped with variety of fences including; introductory jumps , corer, narrows, chevrons, roll tops, ditch a water complex equipped with banks, drops, steps
- Shelters and heated water for outdoor horses
- Well drained sand ring with wonderful red sand footing including adjustable dressage ring around the perimeter of the sand ring
- Lots of nice schooling and show jumps including fillers
- Covered 3 season outdoor wash stall