At Royale Equestrian Centre we take great pride in our well run facility, fun friendly atmosphere and most important experienced and quality care. We offer indoor and outdoor board along with many options to tailor a program that will suit you and your horse.
We are always happy to take on new boarders (as space permits) that are a good fit for our farm. Riders and owners who are; friendly, motivated to learn and improve, have a passion for horses, and would like to be apart of our fun dynamic group!
With exceptional location, lovely facilities, and quality experienced staff and coaches our goal is to run a top notch facility with lots of opportunities and fun times. A safe place where everyone is welcome and encouraged to grow, learn and improve.
All boarders and sub-leasers are required to take a minimum of 4 lessons per month and follow our herd health program administered by our veterinarian Dr. Tiffany Richards of Russell Equine.
Outdoor Boarding $475 Includes HST
-24/7 turn out in one of our outdoor board paddocks with access to shelter
-Grain fed once or twice a day including supplements or medication as required
-Access to fresh water at all times (heated in winter)
-High quality free choice hay (large square bales no round bales)
*If your horse is required to be on stall rest you will be billed at $20 per day for the first 2 nights and $10 after that.
Indoor Boarding $675 Includes HST
- Daily individual or group turn out (weather permitting)
- Putting on/ taking off all boots and blankets as needed/ requested
- Horses will be fed grain fed up to 4 times a day
- High quality hay fed indoor and out as required
Additional services available including; lessons, training, exercise rides, trailering are available.
Top quality horse care is of great importance to us that is why the following is included in all of our boarding packages at no extra cost:
- Putting on Flymasks/Fly Spray on All Horses Daily (must be provided by owner)
- Blanketing Horses as the Weather Dictates & Per owners instructions
- Custom Feed and Fitness Plan for your horse
- Quality Grain fed 2-4 times a day
- Feeding Horses any Special Supplements (must be purchased by owner)
- Additional Salt/Electrolytes added to feed during hot weather
- Premium and Nutritionally ballanced hay- We feed small and large square bales that is grown for REC by our local Greenbelt Farmers and tested yearly. WE DO NOT FEED ROUND BALES.
- We keep track of all your horses medical and farrier needs. We will schedule appointments and hold your horse for the Vet, Farrier.
- Owners reside at the farm and there is always someone on the property 24-7
- First Aid for your horse- We will treat any minor medical issues as well as assist the vet and your horse in the event of a emergency. We are experienced with emergency care and keep a small quantity of e emergency supplies and medications on hand to administer by IM or IV if required.
- Weekly cleaning of water buckets/troughs
The horses at Royale Equestrian Centre are kept on a regular feeding an turn out routine. With as much turn out as possible depending on the horse and weather conditions. Indoor boarded horses have the option of being out at night and in during the day during the summer months or periods of extreme heat. The horses are checked daily for injuries and overall well being.